Strategy and Management
What does CSR mean for your company? Are your priorities and direction clear for your vision of the future?
And are you putting into practice not only a comprehensive CSR approach, but an approach with originality that speaks to your corporate characteristics, corporate environment, and market characteristics?
As the pursuit of "green innovation" and "sustainability" has become a new competitive axis in the market of the 21st Century, have you established your competitive priorities?
At E-Square, we objectively analyze the social position of our corporate clients and formulate sustainability and CSR management strategies based on the understanding of internal and external stakeholders.
- Vision and Key Performance Indicators
- CSR Management Evaluation
- Human Rights Due Diligence
- CSR Suplychain Management
- Social Contribution
- Benchmark Surveys
- Strategy formulation, utilizing our global network, based on the trends of the world's leading corporations and views of various stakeholders.
- Recommendations to suit the identities and core businesses of our corporate clients, taking into account the ideas of relevant internal departments.
- Strategy formulation to enhance operational execution over the long term.
Information Disclosure and Communication
"Do we have a real sense of society's evolving demands? Are we actively communicating our own ideas about these changes to stakeholders?"Is your company having this conversation? As more and more voices inquire about CSR, companies must consider an ever expanding breadth of stakeholders and their increasingly diverse needs. Attentively responding to stakeholders' voices and incorporating new ideas into company management; effectively imparting the ideas and approach of one's company both internally and externally - this is the kind of communication that matters most in CSR management. With the right kind of communication, CSR management will foster company differentiation and added-value creation. E-Square provides a wide array of support for environmental communication and corporate CSR activities to improve risk management and generate new business opportunities.
E-Square provides a wide array of support for environmental communication and corporate CSR activities to improve risk management and generate new business opportunities.
- Recommendations based on the world's latest trends utilizing E-Square's global network.
- CSR requires an internally cross-sectional, company-wide approach. In addition to communicating with outside actors, coordination and cohesion within one's own company is essential. At E-Square, in addition to your company's internal CSR, we share an awareness for the need for CSR communication by involving all relevant departments to see projects through.
- Analysis of your company's surrounding business environment, as well as any internal challenges, and recommendations for the optimal set of communication tools to suit your company's stakeholders.
- ESG Information Disclosure
- CSR and Environmental Reports
- Stakeholder Dialogues